sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2010

Discovery...

Okay…
Today I found these two texts that I wrote about 4 years ago.
I read them and miss the English class…
So I decided to post my only two poems in English here, so you can see it and I’ll never miss them again…
Sorry about the mistakes…


I wish I was an angel


I wish I could be an angel, only to protect you
I realy wish I was an angel to break all the walls between us
However to an angel isn´t alowed to love a person
The angel´s love must to be extened to all people in the world!
But the angel´s tears are exclusive; they need to watter one by one the flowers of the human soul.

What kind of angel can I be?
What kind of love could I give to you?
Could your eyes see me?
Who will be the one who you´ll love?

I wish I was an angel...
I wish I had the kindness in my face
I wish I had de knowledge in my eyes
Oh! If I could know how to smile and confort
Oh! If only I could answer all sad people, to teach them...

Oh! If I only could be an angel
I wish I trought all the walls
If I could fell your unic and perfect love and cry for all the people...
What I realy wish is to be an angel
To be in love with you, and nothing else.

*****


What I wish

I wish I was an angel who brings love to everyone
I wish I was a beautiful rose whitch shows the inicence of love
I wish I was a love song witch brings dreams and good memories to the people
If I only could be the winter and the withe snow witch everybody likes.

I wish I was the sandler witch is the beauty of the desert
I wish I was the pain of a broken heart to guide to de lonliness
I wish I was the most brilhant star on the universe and guide everyone to a wrong way
If I only could be your tears to show the scars of your soul.

I wiash I was the blood which came from the somebody´s heart
I wish I was everything and nothing in the same time
I wish I was all my dreams came true
If I only could be the truth witch tell me that I never will be anything at all.

*****

See you, guys...

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Fernanda, adorei sua poesia. Descobri seu blog por um acaso numa busca no google. Lindo demais. Não pare de escrever. Um abraço, Cristiano
mail: cristianomarins@hotmail.com